What do I need to be a volunteer?
- Tutors should have a heart for others and a desire to make a difference.
- No teaching experience or knowledge of a foreign language is required.
- Tutors are asked to commit to one to two hours a week for a minimum of four months.
- Volunteers must be 18 years old.
- One2One always needs more tutors. We usually have a waiting list of potential refugee students, so almost everyone who attends training sessions will be paired with a student as soon as possible.
- Tutors need to attend one three-hour training session. There is no cost for training.
- Fill out the contact form and we will respond with the date, time and place of our next training session.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We’d love to talk with you!